Friday, November 16, 2012

A Little Dinghy and Wicked Polish's Priapism


Alllllright alright!  Payday Friday :)  Today I have a great drink for you called A Little Dinghy (I love these cocktail recipe apps!  I was starting to run out of ideas.  And the names they have are so cute) and as I mentioned on Tuesday, a manicure Wicked Polish’s Priapism

You’ll Need:
Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
Malibu Coconut Rum
Cranberry Juice
Pineapple Juice
Orange Juice
Ice

Make It!
Cup.  Ice.  Equal parts (the recipe calls for two shots each, but I never measure) Captain and Malibu.  Splashes of cranberry, pineapple, and OJ.

Another Blue Mani
Welp, I guess I’m back to blue!  lol I don’t know why I can’t get away from it.  Oh well.  THESE COLORS!!  I had seen a ton of posts on IG about Essie’s Butler Please.  The color was gorgeous!  I was doubtful it looked so pretty in real life.  Well, it did.  So I bought it.  C’mon.  Essie.  Blue.  Had me written all over it.  AND it looked like it would make perfect undies for Priapism.  AND-AND it’s a one coat wonder!!  I was all set to do two coats, but it isn’t needed. 
One coat Essie Butler Please
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism (outdoor light)
Priapism is a sheer blue jelly with pink/purple color shifting shimmer.  There are also tiny light blue iridescent glitters.  It’s not packed with glitter though, very subtle.  The star of this polish is the shimmer for sure.  I did two coats of Wicked Polish Priapism over one coat of Essie Butler Please, no topcoat.  It was SO hard to capture the color shift.  I finally got it under a heat lamp, so sorry my hand looks like an Oompa-Loompa in that one picture haha.  In real life the shift is completely noticeable and turns the undies into a blue/purple looking color (“blurple” as the description on the polish listing says – great word!).
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism 
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism
One coat Essie Butler Please
two coats Wicked Polish Priapism (under heat lamp)
**PSA** If you don’t know what Priapism is, do NOT use Google Images to find out.  My mom found out the hard way lol

Check out Wicked Polish’s Etsy Shop here. ($10 for full size bottles + $3 shipping)
Like Wicked Polish on Facebook here.

Alright Lovelies see you next week!  I’m thinking of doing a drink recipe every day as we prepare for the onslaught of distant relatives that we will be forced to interact with for Thanksgiving.   Sound good?  Good.  :)

Like Tipsy Tips * Nails & Cocktails on Facebook here.
Stay updated with my indie polish journey on Nauti Mermaid Lacquer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment