Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Dip-Dye Nails

Merry Christmas Eve!  Today I have some festive nail art for you.

I had seen Rylee (@WickedNails on IG) post a few dip-dye manis and I loved the look.  I saw this tutorial on Pinterest a while back so I finally decided to try it out; mostly because I was too lazy to do an actual design lol

Its pretty simple.  Just paint your nails a base color.  Draw messy lines with your light color with a small nail art (or paint) brush.  Then more messy lines with your darker color.  I slapped on some glitter just for festive purposes ;)
Without glitter 


*GASP* My rarely seen right hand!!  This design is so simple
you can even do it on your dominant hand.  I actually think this
looks better than my left hand.

Base: Julep Eileen

Reds (light to glitter): Essie Head Mistress, Berry Naughty, and Leading Lady

Greens (light to glitter) China Glaze Def Defying, Julep Hoch, and Essie Beyond Cozy
all topped with Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment