Saturday, December 29, 2012

SHOTS ALL AROUND!! Two More Days of 2012! Long Island Iced Tea Jell-O Shots

Oh the horror!  JELL-O SHOT TIME!! :D
Photo found here.

To make Long Island Iced Tea Jell-o Shots,
You'll Need:
1 1/2 cups Diet Coke
1/4 cup Lemon Simple Syrup (I have the lime flavor, I've never seen lemon, but I've never really looked.)
3 Envelopes Knox Gelatin
1/4 cup Vodka
1/4 cup Gin
1/4 cup Rum
1/4 cup Tequila
1/4 cup Triple Sec

Make It!
Combine Diet Coke and syrup in a medium saucepan.  Sprinkle with the gelatin.  Heat on low until the gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.  Remove from heat and add alcohol.  Stir well.  The recipe says to place the mix in a 9x9 pan and let sit overnight, then cut into circles and skewer the shots, like in the picture.  I'd rather do them as shots...but that's just me.  This makes 50 small Jell-O shots.
Drink recipe found on Pinterest.  Link to Pin found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment