Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wasted Wednesday! Swervin' Mervin

To all you lucky bitches that DON'T have to work on this lovely day after Christmas, please enjoy one or seven of these for me!

To make a Swervin' Mervin,
You'll Need:
1/4 oz. Rum
1/4 oz. Gin
1/4 oz. Vodka
1/4 oz. Triple Sec
1/4 oz. Midori Melon Liqueur
OJ
Pineapple Juice
Grenadine
Ice

Make It!
In a shaker glass, combine all ingredients.  Shake well and serve over ice.  Enjoy!

Holy hell!  This posting every day really got me all confused with my days.  I have no idea why.  But I sure am thankful to be going back to three posts a week...possibly.  I may or may not have special shot recipes for New Year's hidden up my sleeve... muahahahahaa!! ;)

*-*-*-*-*
Like Tipsy Tips * Nails & Cocktails on Facebook
Follow me on IG @Nauti_Mermaid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment