Friday, March 22, 2013

Sex In The Driveway and Holo Gradient Mani

Hello Lovelies!  Happy Friday!  We made it through another week!  Today I have a pretty drink and a super awesomesauceballz mani for you :]

To make Sex In The Driveway,
You'll Need:
Your Boyfriend...
A Car...
haha JUST KIDDING!
You'll [really] Need:
Vodka
Peach Schnapps
Blue Curacao
Sprite
Ice

Make It!
Cup, ice, a shot each of vodka, curaçao, & schnapps.  Top with Sprite.  I can't wait to make this!  Sadly, my whole liquor cabinet is still at my parents' house.  All I have at the moment is wine booooo! lol
Photo found on Pinterest.  Link to pin here.

Holo Gradient Mani
I have seen girls on IG do a holo gradient, but I could never see the color differentiation.  I decided to do two colors that would have no problem showing up.  I used two coats Color Club Kismet [Spring 2013 collex] as the base.  I used Over the Moon as the gradient color.  I love how it turned out!  I'll post sunlight pics at a later time because there's no sun out now.  My quick gradient tutorial can be found here.
Color Club Kismet & Over the Moon gradient
Color Club Kismet & Over the Moon gradient
Have a great weekend loves!

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest @miss_best & IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment