Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OPI's Holland Collection: Kiss Me On My Tulips Pedicure


This week’s pedicure was done with one of my new favorite colors.  It’s OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips from their Holland Collection.  The color is a really cute mix of fuchsia and hot pink.  While I was at Ulta, I couldn’t decide between the I Have A Herring Problem or this one.  Then I looked over and hiiiiiii - there was this little sample pack.  The tiny bottles were so cute and you get four for $12.50.  What a great deal?!  You know you’re never going to use an entire big bottle of polish before it goes bad, so why not get four little ones for the price of less than two big bottles?  I don’t know, maybe you don’t think it’s a good idea, but I sure do.  And ALL the colors in the pack are super adorable!


OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips

(L-R) I Have A Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead...Where?,
Kiss Me On My Tulips, and Pedal Faster Suzi

I Have A Herring Problem is a nice grayish navy blue with flecks of gold shimmer.  It looks great on nails and toes.  Before I started the blog I put it on my toes and fell in love with it.  I would recommend a basecoat though, because the shimmer is a little hard to get off the nail.

Red Lights Ahead…Where? is a bright orange-red, also great on toes.  I had this on my toes last week.  It wears really well, it didn’t chip at all (I walk around barefoot stubbing my toes on stuff like, every day) so I was pleasantly surprised.  Also recommend a basecoat on this one because it slightly tinted my nails orange – but I DID have it on for two weeks.  Maybe that had something to do with it. 

Pedal Faster Suzi is a sheer light pink with silver flecks.  I haven’t actually worn this one yet.  I only put it on one nail to try it out, so I don’t have much to say about it yet, but it’s pretty in the bottle! lol :)

See you guys back here on Friday afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment