Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Swatch Tuesday! Different Dimension * Bazinga


Hello Lovelies!  Today I have a quick swatch of Different Dimension’s Bazinga :)

Bazinga has a clear base with red and yellow hex glitters of varying sizes.  I did two coats Bazinga over one coat of Essie Snap Happy
One coat Different Dimension Bazinga over one coat Essie Snap Happy
One coat Different Dimension Bazingaover one coat Essie Snap Happy
Different Dimension Bazinga
I didn’t have any application issues with this polish.  Its loaded with glitter, so you get a good amount with just one coat. 
One coat Essie Snap Happy
(Hardly any murder fingers!!  Just a little on my ring finger)
indoor light
One coat Essie Snap Happy
outdoor light

You can get Different Dimension polish through their Etsy Shop for $8.50 for most full sized bottles. 
Make sure to like DD on Facebook to get updates on sales and new releases or restocks.
Follow @missibarry on IG!

Sorry for the ridculously short post loves, but I’m trying to figure out my new computer and its NOT going well…I’m technologically-retarded and switching from a regular computer to a Mac is kicking my ass (as far as the picture uploads go), but hopefully I’ll get the hang of it soon!

*-*-*-*-*
Like Tipsy Tips * Nails & Cocktails on Facebook!
Follow me on IG! @Nauti_Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment