Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lots of Manis!

Oyyy why do I put these off?! lol Let's get in to it!

I ordered more Lime Crime polish!  This is two coats Peaches <3 Cream (Peaches & Cream??).  As with the other two LC's I've used, the first coat is a little streaky, but a good thick coat followed by a thin second coat gets the job done.
Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream
I stumbled on my Cameo Colours Lacquers thermolinear holo polishes and gave Sun Kissed a go. This is two coats, no undies.  Wonderful application and a great thermal effect.  I never did get a good sun holo pic of this one :[  When warm the polish is a light yellow when warm and a nice tangerine orange when cold.
Cameo Colours Lacquers Sun Kissed
Left, warm; Right cold
Cameo Colours Lacquers Sun Kissed
transition
Check out Cameo Colours Lacquers by clicking here to visit her Etsy shop.  Stay tuned for my second post where I show some amazingness!!! (If you follow me on IG, you already know! ;]) 
IG: @CameoColoursLacquers

Next I painted a pretty go-to of mine.  Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  I WAS going to do a mint to orange gradient that I saw in some magazine.  I've seriously tried that combo (and a million other mint/turquoise/orange combos) at least seven times.  Never works ;[  But this is pretty anyways.
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
I was major lacking motivation after that gradient nail-fail.  I turned to my indies to cheer me up.  I chose to use Disturbed Polish Strawberry Short-CAKE.  I did three coats, no undies.  SSC is a crelly off white/baby pink based polish with pretty mint, emerald, magenta, and pink hex glitters with a few pink squares sprinkled in.  I love my Disturbed Polish!  I need more in my life!! lol
Disturbed Polish Strawberry Short-CAKE
Visit the Disturbing Behavior shop by clicking here.  Annette also makes amazing body butters, soaps, lip balms, jewelry and more!  You're missing out if you haven't tried any!
IG: @playwanet

I wanted to do a contrasting mani and also use my super holo Nebula from Lust Nail Lacquer.  This is what I came up with.  Sally Hansen Onyx and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  I did two coats of each and topped the SH with Nebula.  (I couldn't bear to cover up FFF)
Sally Hansen Onyx and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
Nebula was a little thick, but it turned out okay.
Lust Nail Lacquer Nebula over Sally Hansen Onyx
Go see what other awesome polish Lust Nail Lacquer has by clicking here.
IG: @LustNailLacquer

OKAY I got really excited about finding this brand.  I alllllllways saw LTHP do manis with Sation, butI could NEVER find it ANYWHERE.  I was in the check out line at Marshall's/Homegoods and there was a bin of them!  For $2.99!  I don't know if I'm a huge fan.  The formula was really watery and thin.  This is two coats of Just Lilac That.  It is very pretty though!
Sation Just Lilac That
Alrighty loves, thats my "chunk" post.  Two or three more baby posts are coming up soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment