Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Super Special Cameo Colours Lacquers Package!

Well if you follow me on IG, you know I got a thuper ah-mah-zing package from CCL!

I originally ordered Hex-Sea and I Know It and You're Sapphired.  BUT I was Cameo's 500th Etsy order so she threw in a slough of other godies and surprises!


She sent me the Devine collex (minus Pele that I already had). AND she made a polish named after me!!! One Nauit Mermaid is a glitter thermolinear holo polish.  You're dead, right?  I know, me too!!

I used Athena and topped it with some Different Dimension Social Suicide (because I was watching Mean Girls).
Cameo Colours Lacquers Athena
Cameo Colours Lacquers Athena topped with
Different Dimension Social Suicide
I just love this polish.  It's a pearly holo.  I never got a sun shot though :[ sadness.

Hold on to your butt.  You're Sapphired is amazing.  I stand by my statement that the holo on this baby is right up there with the Color Club holos.
Cameo Colours Lacquers You're Sapphired
Cameo Colours Lacquers You're Sapphired
sun
Application was good.  A tad thick, but manageable.

If you lost your butt with the last pics, go find it because you need to hold on to it again!  One Nauti Mermaid is everything great about indie polish.  There's holo hex blue/teal glitter, its holo, and its thermal!!!
Cameo Colours Lacquers One Nauti Mermaidwarm, cold, & transition
When warm, ONM is a slivery light blue; when cold it is teal.  I did an accent of You're Sapphired because: holo.

I am so flattered to have a polish made and named for me! (now I just need someone to notice me in public, see my nails and say "OMG! You're Nauti Mermaid form IG!")

Go check out Cameo Colours on Etsy.  A slightly modified "Nauti Mermaid" polish will be available when supplies arrive! woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment