Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Things! Nauti's Monthly Picks

Soooo since I want to be a "real" beauty blogger when I grow up ;), I am branching out a little bit on the blog!  I've decided to do a "Nauti's Monthly Pick" where I talk about and recommend a newfound favorite beauty (or just girly in general) product.

This month I'm featuring Julep's Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil.  I am a sucker for all things moisturizing: oils, lotions, body butters, balms, you name it;  but I hate when I use a product and I get this slimy feeling.  That slimy 'ew' feeling isn't a problem with this product.  Normally when I'm finished bathing, I put baby oil on while in the shower.  Needles to say, that makes my skin feel very slick.
I've subbed the Julep body oil for the baby oil for about a week, and I think I'll never go back!  When finished showering, I towel dry, spray on some of the oil and rub it in.  Done.  That simple.  It does not leave an oily residue, it's just silky smooth!  It has a really amazing light citrus scent to it as well.  Very 'beachy', but without the coconut-y tanning oil smell.  It's really refreshing.

I received this product in my July Julep Maven subscription box.  You can purchase it on Julep's site for $23.00, or if you're a Maven you can get it at the discounted price of $18.40.

If you want to become a Julep Maven and receive nail polish and beauty products for less than $20 a month, you can read more about it here, and please please use my referral link here!

Be sure to visit me on IG (@nauti_mermaid) and let me know what you think of the new addition to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment