Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stardust Polish * Alice in Wonderland Collection

Deja vu?  NO!  Drema revamped her Alice in Wonderland collection.  She is a more experienced indie maker now, and is a true Alice lover, so why NOT do another collex?  There are six polishes in this collection, three have holo glitters, one is a subtle holo, and one is a thermal!  I literally cannot pick a favorite.  I was sad to take each one off after swatching.  I liked each one more than the last!  I hope y'all like them too!

*NOTE: There was another brush issue that I will discuss below.

First is Flowers Can't Talk, a light pink crelly base with SO many glitters.  There are yellow, pink, marigold, purple, orange, blue, white and green squares and hexes in all sizes.  Application was great, no lack of glitter in this baby!  I did two coats, no undies, sealed with OTD.  Dry time between coats was fast.
Stardust Polish Flowers Can't Talk
Next is Miss Alice, a light yellow crelly base with a mix of cornflower blue, sapphire and white hex glitters in various sizes.  I'm not normally the biggest fan of yellow polish, but I absolutely adore this one!  It's just flat out cute and is the perfect representation of Alice.  This is three coats, no undies, sealed with OTD.  Dry time was fast between coats as well.
Stardust Polish Miss Alice
This next beauty is Mr. Rabbit, a white crelly base with a mix of gold, orange, lilac and aqua holo glitters.  This polish is so gorgeous!  I did three coats, no undies, OTD to top.  My picture doesn't do the polish justice; in the right light this sparkles like you wouldn't believe!
Stardust Polish Mr. Rabbit
Up next is the thermal Simply Mad.  When warm it is clear, when cold it turns to a pretty fuchsia.  It has magenta and light pink hex glitters and holo squares.  I did three coats, no undies.  Next time, I want to put a nude base on so the VNL isn't there.  
Stardust Polish Simply Mad, transition
Stardust Polish Simply Mad, cold, warm & transition
Holy balls!  This MIGHT be my favorite...if I HAD to pick, but of course I can't lol Very Merry Unbirthday is a "kitchen sink" glitter topper.  The mix of glitters is redonk and so freakin awesome!  From Stardust Polish's description: "Very Merry Unbirthday is a glitter topper filled with red, pink, magenta, silver & iridescent glitter." but guise! there is SO much more in there! I want to put this on top of EVERYTHING!  I chose to put it over Spoiled Permission to Proceed because it reminded me of t the Mad Hatter lol This is two thin coats sealed with OTD.
Stardust Polish Very Merry Unbirthday
And lastly, Yes, Your Majesty.  This is a gorgeous bright red jelly holo.  Of course, I have no complaints.  Drema is the Holo Queen after all.  The name is fitting :)  The holo isn't as strong as Royalty.  It's not a "holo dusted", but its not a strong linear either.  I'd call it a weak linear, or "subtle holo" lol weak sounds bad.  Anywho, I used two coats sealed with SV.
Stardust Polish Yes, Your Majesty
Stardust Polish Yes Your Majesty
*Brush issue: a few of my brushes were curved again.  It was a little difficult to apply, but not impossible.  I swatched these polishes basically straight out of my mailbox.  After checking them again in the morning, they were straighter.  I live in South Florida, it's summer, its hot as Satan's buttcrack, especially in a mailbox all day.  I figure if you let your polish sit at room temp, the brushes will go back to almost normal.  

As always, if you have any concerns with your brushes, contact Drema with a picture of the brush and she will send you a replacement.  (stardust polish@gmail.com)

Alright lovelies! Until next time! Visit Stardust Polish and buy ALL the things!

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest and IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment