Sunday, June 10, 2012

Marshmallow Coke and L'OREAL "Now You Sea Me"

When I'm not on my random Bloody Mary kicks, I ONLY drink sweet things.  This is one of those verrrry sweet ones.  Marshmallow Coke guys!  Three letters: Y - U - M!!! I always knocked the stuff because I don't even like marshmallows, but they were giving away free samples so I couldn't pass it up.  And look at me now - I'm in love!  The brand is called "Poppin'" and the flavor is Marshmallow Puff.  I've seen other brands like Smirnoff and Pinnacle (spelling? I'm not sure...you know what I'm talking about), but this was the cheapest and I knew I liked it.  I had no idea what to mix it with at first.  The man at Total Wine (my heaven - ALLLL types of liquor everywhere!) told me to try it with Root Beer or Coke.  I tried both and Coke was my favorite.  I didn't think I could taste the marshmallow enough in the Root Beer.

You'll Need:
  • Marshmallow Vodka
  • Coke 
  • Ice
Make It!

Come on, do you really need directions??  My only tip: I'd start out adding the vodka slowly because if you overdo it, it gets way too sweet!

You can most definitely drink this plain as a shot.  Be careful though, it sneaks up on ya! ;)



L'OREAL Now You Sea Me

First off, I'll say my Seche Clear hypothesis is correct!  I did not use it as a base coat again and I had no unusual chipping.  I'll reserve it for when I use glitters.  

No fancy designs or anything special this week, just the pretty color.  I got a lot of compliments on it.  Its a gorgeous teal color, kind of similar to Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  I drove around to four stores to find it.  Totally worth the gas!

This is my first time trying L'OREAL nail polish and I like it a lot! Okay, I actually LOVE it!  It went on in two coats perfectly.  I didn't get around to putting a top coat on and I had no chipping at all.  I painted them last Friday - its now Sunday and they look great - except where my nails are growing out, obvs! ;)  I will definitely be purchasing more of their polishes!

Two coats L'OREAL Now You Sea Me


Have a great week lovelies! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment