Friday, November 30, 2012

Lazy Haze and Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest

Helllo Lovelies!  Is everyone finally back in the swing of things after Thanksgiving?  I’m STILL trying to catch up on laundry.  That might have something to do with the fact that I only get to do it once a month, but ehhh whatever.  Haha ;P  Today I have for you a yummy fruity drink called Lazy Haze and more Wicked Polish!  I FINALLY got my paws on Pox and Pink Eye, so my WP collection is complete!!  Now I want more -_- lol

You’ll Need:
Peach Schnapps
Apple Pucker
OJ
Ice

Make It!
Cup.  Ice.  Equal glugs of peach and apple, then three glugs OJ.

Essie Berry Naughty and Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest
Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest Essie Berry Naughty
Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest
One coat WP Cardiac Arrest over
one coat Essie Berry Naughty; Revlon Fast Dry Topcoat
OOH look!  I didn't use blue this time!!  I lahhhhuv these deep red colors, even though I have murder fingers* for like three days after I paint them.  This Essie is a deep vampy red.  I think it’s similar to Essie’s Wicked, but Berry Naughty has more of a red jelly base while Wicked has more of a darker maroon jelly base. 
*Murder Fingers:  whenever I use red polish, no matter HOW neat I do them, cleanup is horrible and the red stains my cuticles so it looks like I have blood all over my fingers; hence: murder fingers ;)

Wicked Polish Cardiac Arrest has a red jelly base packed full of small iridescent square glitter (that looks light purple in the sun) and various sizes of violet red – if you remember your Crayola colors – holo glitters.  Without undies the base is a sheer violet red.  It definitely looks darker in the bottle and obviously with this mani it’s a zillion times darker than on its own. 



I did one coat of Cardiac Arrest over one coat Berry Naughty and topped with Revlon Fast Dry Topcoat.  I was going to do a second coat of WP, but it got too dark out on my patio and I never got around to it.  Oops!  I still think it looks okay.  You can see the Essie was a little streaky with only one coat (on my pinkie).  As usual, all bottles are $10 for full sized + $3 flat rate for shipping.  I may have dreamt it, but I think WP will be selling sets of minis for the holidays – I’ll have to check up on that. 




If you haven’t liked Wicked Polish on Facebook, don’t talk to me!  If you haven’t visited their Esty Shop, shame on you!  But I'll let it slide because the store is closed temporarily.  And if you haven’t followed on IG yet (@WickedNails and @WickedPolish), you’re slacking!

Okay loves, have a great weekend!  See you back for Swatch Tuesday, where I will probably be using blue again!  ;P

*-*-*

Like Tipsy Tips * Nails & Cocktails on Facebook
Follow @TipsyTipsNailsandCocktails on instagram
Follow Nauti Mermaid Lacquer for updates on my indie polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment