Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wasted Wednesday! Chicks Dig It

Oh my!  I almost completely forgot about WW :O  I don’t know what it is about coming back from a holiday, but I can never seem to get everything done on time.  Probably (definitely) just me procrastinating.  Anywayssss, dudes:  Here's a drink the chicks will not only dig, but also think you’re gay for drinking!  Enjoy!

To make a Chicks Dig It,
You’ll Need:
1 ½ oz Vodka
1 oz. Triple Sec
¾ oz Peach Schnapps (I’m loving this stuff.  Can you tell??)
Splash Cranberry Juice
Splash Ginger Ale
Ice

Make It!
Combine in a shaker and shake all ingredients.  Strain into a glass.  Looks pretty in a martini glass if you’re tryin’ to impress your lady friends, boys.  We love a nice presentation ;P

See y’all on Friday for some more of Wicked Polish’s amazing stuff.  You tired of me posting about it yet?  No?  Good.  Me neither!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Instagram @TipsyTipsNailsandCocktails
Follow my other blog Nauti Mermaid Lacquer for updates on my own indie polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment