Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Swatch Tuesday! The Hungry Asian * Mint Condition

Swatch Tuesday is here again.  How are y'all recovering from Thanksgiving?  Still gorging on leftovers?  Yum.
I had seen this polish swatched a lot on IG and thought it was really pretty.  Mint Condition has a cream mint color (obviously) base with tiny red, blue, black and purple glitters.  I swatched this quickly because I was away visiting my grandparents for Thanksgiving.  I think it would have been better with undies – or maybe if I had let each coat dry before the next.  
This is three coats of Mint Condition.  The first coat was very streaky; the second one fixed the “bald” spots except on my middle finger which is why I did the third coat.  You can still see a little spot, which I think would be unnoticeable if I had used a base coat.  It is a very pretty color, but I'm not 100% sure it looks good on me.  
I bought my mini bottle (along with Belle) for $4.50 (each) + shipping in her Etsy shop
Again, sorry for the disgusting hangnail.  I have a bad habit of picking at my fingers when I'm stressing out or mad (which happened plenty over the holiday).

Anywho, see you tomorrow for Wasted Wednesday!  Woohoo!!

*-*-*-*-*-*

Like Tipsy Tips * Nails & Cocktails on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram @TipsyTipsNailsandCocktails
Check out my other blog Nauti Mermaid Lacquer for updates on my indie polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment