Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Swatch Tuesday! Wicked Polish * Gangrene


Wouldya look at that!! Wouldjya just LOOK.  AT.  IT!!?  lol as soon as I saw this on WickedNails’ IG I knew I HAD to have it.  I’ve never seen anything like this before. 

Gangrene is an awesome combo of different sized yellow and green neon hex glitters in a milky white (with a twinge of green – not sure if that’s just my eyes going bonkerz from the neon/white combo) base.  I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base – I kinda smudged it so that’s why the tips of my pointer and ring finger look gloopy.  Sorry!  I had already done and smudged them twice, and was not going to do them AGAIN (I guess I was REALLLLY excited to try this stuff out haha). 


This is two coats Wicked Polish Gangrene over one coat SC Snow Me White.  Application was great, however, I did set my bottle upside down for a couple minutes because it looked like the larger hexes were sunk to the bottom.

I also ordered Black Lung, Priapism (for this Friday’s post!), and I’m waiting for Cardiac Arrest and Frostbite to come.  I tried to order Pox, which is the same concept as Gangrene but with neon pink and orange hexes, but I didn't make it in time ;(  Hopefully I’ll get it on the restock!  All polish comes in full sized bottles for $10 + $3 shipping.  I just stalked her shop (I was going to order Pink Eye to make my collection complete - minus Pox of course) and there are only two bottles of Frostbite, and three each of Priapism and Black Lung, so I smell a restock coming soon :)



You can visit Wicked Polish’s Etsy Store here
Definitely like them on Facebook to get updates for restock – this stuff goes in MINUTES!! (maybe even seconds!)
She keeps everyone updated on IG too @WickedNails

No comments:

Post a Comment