Monday, February 25, 2013

Back To Blogging Soon!

Hello Loves! I just want to say a huuuuge THANK YOU to everyone that has stuck with me through the last month-ish while I prepared to move! I am 99% settled in now. The only things left are to get my cable/internet set up and to put my polish racks back [I WISH that was the first thing done!] I’m still unpacking some of my clothes and knick-knacks and making everything ‘homey’ :)

I should have some posts by next week-ish. If you aren’t following me on IG (@nauti_mermaid), I’ve been pinning my manis to Pinterest (miss_best). I’m probably not going to do a compilation post of everything since I quit writing. You can check them out on Pinterest ;) I didn’t really do anything exciting; mostly plain colors. The only nail art I did was with the PMTG polish, and I posted that here.

Anywho, thanks again for hanging around! I can’t wait to get back in the swing of things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment