Friday, March 15, 2013

Green Cocktail & Lucky Nail Art

Hello lovelies!  Today I have a festive drink for St. Patrick's Day and some matching nail art!

To make the St. Patty's Day Cocktail,
You'll Need:
Cointreau
Blue Curacao
OJ

Make It!
Ingredients (couple glugs of each alcohol; equal amount of OJ).  Shaker with ice.  Shake.  Strain into a cocktail glass.
Photo found on Pinterest here
BONUS JELL-O SHOT RECIPE!  Lucky you!  Irish Car Bomb Jell-O Shot recipe?  Ohh yeahhh!  Click here
You have my boss to thank for sharing that gem with me on Facebook! loll

Annnnnd heres some nail art!
China Glaze In The Limelight
I started out with China Glaze In The Limelight as the base.  Then I wrote "LUCK" with a nail art pen I got for Christmas a few years ago.
China Glaze In The Limelight
I wanted to add a little more, so I dotted on a shamrock with Essie Good As Gold.  I just made three dots in a semi-heart-triangle-ish pattern.  Needs some practice compared to some other shamrock nail art I've seen over the past week.  Oh well.  I liked them!
LOOK!!! My elusive right hand!!  Haha.  I liked my LUCK nails so much, I decided to do my other hand also.  I made a large shamrock on my pointer.  It was horrible, so I covered it with Darling Diva Leprechaun's Gold that was sent to me by a lovely IG polish friend [Kayla - holla!! ;) ].  I did two baby shamrocks that turned out semi-okay, so I left them as is.  

Welp, that's all darlings!  I was going to do a mocktail recipe, but honestly, I forgot what day it was and I'm writing this up at 11:45 Thursday night and I want to go to sleep!! 

Stick around for Swatch Tuesday.  I'll be swatching & reviewing all seven of Stardust Polish's Alice in Wonderland collex.  Heck yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment