Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Swatch Tuesday! Some O.P.I. Euro Centrale Polish!

Hello Lovelies!  Today I have some gorgeous O.P.I. polish to show you!  And guess what?  It's blue!! haha

First up is O.P.I. ... Eurso Euro.  I.  love. this. soooo much!  It reminds me a little of Essie No More Film, but the O.P.I. is not a creme; its got more of a glossy look to it.  It's a very inky looking blue that is just absolutely gorgeous. 
Two coats O.P.I. O.P.I. ... Eurso Euro
I thought this would be really hard to capture, but the color is pretty true to life.  It's just a smidge more purple.  This is two coats, no tops.  Application was great.  Thinner on the first coat, but perfect with two.

Next up is Can't Find Mt Czechbook.  Just yes.  It's a light creme teal/aqua that I am just completely in love with! 
Two coats O.P.I. Can't Find My Czechbook
The application was a little tricky with this one.  It was streaky on the first coat.  I let it dry and went to do the second coat, and it streaked as well (on my right hand - not shown).  I had to go a little thicker on the coat second coat, and it was just fine.

Finally, I topped Can't Find Mt Czechbook with Nail Sauce Secret Lagoon, a glitter packed polish with medium and small holo teal hex and small holo purple hex.  *aaahhhh*mermaids singing* lol
Two coats Nail Sauce Secret Lagoon 
over O.P.I. Can't Find My Czechbook
I did two coats Secret Lagoon over O.P.I.  Application was great.  So much glitter on the brush each time.  I finished off with Seche Vite to smooth out.  

If you want some Nail Sauce, I highly recommend it!  I always want to buy alllllll the polish ;) Prices range but most bottles are $8.75.  Some are on sale now for 35% off!  

I got my O.P.I.s from Ulta, they didn't have a very wide selection, and they didnt know when they would be getting another shipment, so I snagged these up. 

*-*-*-*-*
Folow me on IG @nauti_mermaid & Pinterest @miss_best

No comments:

Post a Comment