Friday, March 29, 2013

Strawberry Cucumber Mojito and Polish Addict * Mojito

Hello loves!  I was lazy last night and slacked off with my blog post.  BUT!  Better late than never!  I did some shitty nail are that I couldn't stand [still debating posting a pic], so I decided I would swatch this amazing nail polish that was sent to me to swatch/review by Laura over at Polish Addict Nail Color :]

But first, after this redonkulous day, we need a drank!  
I didn't have anything planned so I stalked my Pinterest board for a good one.  I found this and tweaked it to make it a mojito!

You'll Need:
Bacardi Dragin Berry Rum
Agave Syrup [or plain sugar]
Lime Juice
Fresh Strawberries
Sliced Cucumber
Fresh Mint Leaves
Seltzer Water [I would use Sprite cuz I love my mojitos extra sweet]
Ice

Make It!
Cup.  Muddle strawberries, cucumber, mint, lime juice and sugar.  Add a couple glugs of rum, ice then Sprite.  I haven't tried this, but I'm about to walk over to Publix and get the ingredients because it sounds really good!!  My brain has good ideas...sometimes. ;P

Polish Addict * Mojito
Well, it's perfectly fitting that I was sent this polish!  Mojito is a gorgeous mint crelly base filled with so.much.glitterrrr!  There are neon green hex, turquoise hex & square, orange hex, pink and turquoise stars, matte pink bar, and I'm probably leaving so much out!

I did three coats of Mojito, no undies.  It has a great smooth formula.  With all that glitter, I expected it to be a little gritty looking, but no!  It's perfect!  I did not use a topcoat with these swatches.

Three coats Polish Addict Nail Color Mojito,
no undies
Three coats Polish Addict Nail Color Mojito,
no undies
Head over to Polish Addict's online shop, like on Facebook, and follow on IG [@polish_addict_34]!
This awesome polish is on sale for $5.85 - full size!  Its a great color for spring and summer!  Get yours like nowwww!  :]

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest & IG [@nauti_mermaid]

No comments:

Post a Comment