Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Swatch Tuesday! Lavish Polish * High-Light-Her Nails

HI!  I am beginning to suck at remembering what day it is!  Better late than never I suppose.

Today, I have Lavish Polish High-Light-Her Nails.
Two coats Lavish Polish High-Light-Her Nails
over Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Two coats Lavish Polish High-Light-Her Nails
over Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Two coats Lavish Polish High-Light-Her Nails
over Sinful Colors Snow Me White
My phone did NOT capture how absolutely amazeballz this polish is!  It is seriously like a fluorescent yellow highlighter in a bottle with some square iridescent glitter thrown in.  I did two coats over white.  Easy application, good formula. I can't wait for summer so I can wear this to the beach!

I got this lovely for $9.00 when LP was on Etsy [they have since moved to Big Cartel].

Visit Lavish Polish on Big Cartel, Like them on Facebook, follow on Twitter and @LavishPolish on IG :]

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest and @nauti_mermaid on IG!

No comments:

Post a Comment