Monday, April 22, 2013

New Blog Name!!

Hey Loves!  As you can see, I have changed my blog name.  After spending well over two hours deleting embarrassing Facebook status updates about and as a result of alcohol [among other things] I did some serious soul searching.  I was obviously going through a rough time in my life at the end of 2011 and all through 2012.  Anyways, I decided I didn't want to be seen as the crazy party girl anymore.  That's not who I am at all, and I feel really stupid about acting that way for almost a year.  So, I will no longer be posting weekly drink recipes.  I may post the occasional interesting one I come across or one that I particularly like.  But I want this to be about the nails!  I love polish and nail art and I want to share that with you all.  I hope y'all stick around!  Sorry for the sappy explanation, I just wanted to be honest!

If you've been living under a rock [aka don't follow me on IG] I got 'nauti' from 'nautical' since I obviously have an obsession with all things nautical.

No comments:

Post a Comment