Monday, April 22, 2013

Stardust Polish * Lavender Dream

Ohh my gosh!  Look at this gorgeous holo polish by Stardust Polish.  This is two coats Lavender Dream with O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape on the accent.
Stardust Polish Lavender Dream &
O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape
I really wanted to try a Stardust Polish holo ever since I saw Black Hole [think Color Club Beyond, but a tad weaker linear effect].  I'm so glad I got this, now I want every holo Drema makes!  
Stardust Polish Lavender Dream &
O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape
This soft lavender polish is perfect for spring and the holo makes it that much more awesome!  The formula was good, dry time was fast.  I topped with Seche Vite.  OF COURSE as soon as I snapped a few pictures capturing the holo, a massive downpour started; these are the only decent pictures I have.  Don't worry though, this won't be the last time you see this polish! 

Visit Stardust Polish online and check out all the amazing polish for sale.  The holos go for $10 each, others range in price from $8 to $9.25.  Follow @StardustPolish on IG for sales, discount codes, and restock updates.

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest & IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment