Friday, April 26, 2013

Femme Fatale Lacquer * Mermaids in the Midst

Hey loves!  I have been majorly lacking motivation for nail art lately, so heres a nice swatch of Femme Fatale Lacquer Mermaids in the Midst.

I decided to layer it over one coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI.
One coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
One coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
I really like this color!  Its a pretty grape purple with gold shimmers.  I was super surprised this only took one coat!

Femme Fatale Lacquer's Mermaids in the Midst is absolutely amazing!  Its a plum jelly base with medium holo teal, small holo copper and lavender hex glitters.  
One coat Femme Fatale Lacquer Mermaids in the Midst
over one coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
One coat Femme Fatale Lacquer Mermaids in the Midst
over one coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
One coat Femme Fatale Lacquer Mermaids in the Midst
over one coat O.P.I. Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
This had a great formula and application.  I didn't have to fish to get the glitters.  The only problem I ran in to was the smell.  I thought it smelled like hair dye or something.  I sealed with one coat of Seche Vite.  

Check out Femme Fatale Lacquer online where all polishes go for $8.00.

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest and IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment