Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stardust Polish * Feelings Collection

Hello Loves!  I don't know what the heck has been up with me lately!  Completely lacking in the nail art department!  BUT I have some more Stardust Polish to review for you, so that's a plus!  Thank you thank you again Drema for sending me these to swatch for you!

I am splitting these posts up because I want to showcase the holos in the sun.  I usually do my swatching at home after work when its dark, so derf, I can't take awesome pictures of the polish in all its amazing glory.  I have the first three non holos of the new Feelings Collection in this post.  The three holos will be up Friday if the weather cooperates!

All swatches are with no undies and sealed with Out The Door topcoat.

First from the Feelings Collection is I'm Going Bananas.
Two coats Stardust Polish I'm Going Bananas
{B-A-N-A-N-A-S!}
Two coats Stardust Polish I'm Going Bananas
This is a pretty pastel yellow based polish with tons of small caramel and light lime green holo hex and medium espresso colored hex glitters.  It was a little streaky with the first coat, but it looks perfect in two.  If you used a yellow undie, you would probably only need one coat.  The brush was packed with glitter.  Dry time was fast.  

Next is I'm Plum Crazy: a deep purple jelly polish with tons of small silver square glitters and some holo dust! 
Two coats Stardust Polish I'm Plum Crazy
Two coats Stardust Polish I'm Plum Crazy
Look at this beautiful polish!  I'm loving that royal purple base.  I'm so sad you can't see the holo in it.  Dang light box!   Anywho, this is two coats.  Dry time was super fast!  

Last up for this half of the post is I'm Seeing Red.  This has a bright red jelly base with small and medium white hex, and small red and silver holo hex glitters.  I'm Seeing Red is one of my favorites!  
Three coats Stardust Polish I'm Seeing Red
Three coats Stardust Polish I'm Seeing Red
I did three coats only because this is such a sheer based polish.  If you used a red base, you'd be fine with two or even one coat.  This had fast dry time also.

Well dolls, that's all for this half of the Feelings Collection!  You can check out Stardust Polish online where this collection will be released tomorrow [Wednesday, May 8].  Prices from $8-$10.50.
See all her other amazeballz polish too!  I still need to order Angie.  Her holos really are amazing!  

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest and IG @nauti_mermaid 

Sneaky Peeky at I'm Green With Envy one of the holos! :] 



No comments:

Post a Comment