Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Catch Up! Serum No. 5, Wicked Polish, Different Dimension & More Vintage Roses

For your viewing pleasure, here is a kick-ass glow and neon combo:
Wicked Polish Gangrene
over Serum No. 5 Day Glow
under black light
Wicked Polish Gangrene
over Serum No. 5 Day Glow
glowing
Well, I was so mad at my nails last week that I gave them the chop again.  Then I wanted to go crazy Barbie Pink on them, so I used Different Dimension Ditz.
Different Dimension Ditz
outdoor light
Different Dimension Ditz
light box
Different Dimension Ditz
black light
annnnnd then I finally got semi inspired to do nail art so I did some more vintage roses with my Julep Maven May [Boho Glam] box.
Purple Vintage Roses
Colors Used:
Base: Julep Alice
Rose Base: Julep Millie [the bottle I'm holding]
Rose Accents: Essie Boxer Shorts & SC Snow Me White
Leaves: Julep Adrianna & Sally Hansen Grass Slipper
Seche Vite

Okay! Now you're all caught up if you don't follow me on IG.  If you do, oh well, now you've seen them twice! 

*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest & IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment