Monday, May 13, 2013

Stardust Polish * Feelings Collection [Part Deux]

My God! Where is the time going?!  I've been ridiculously busy at work and haven't had enough time to write out this post.  BUT today I do so here ya go!

As promised, the holos of Stardust Polish's Feelings Collection!
First up is I'm Green With Envy; a dark forest green jelly holo.
Stardust Polish I'm Green With Envy
light box
Stardust Polish I'm Green With Envy
sunlight
Stardust Polish I'm Green With Envy
sunlight
I did two coats, no undies, no tops.  Great application and fast dry time.

Next is my  personal favorite of the holos: I'm Tickled Pink.  Its a gorgeous baby bubblegum pink. 
Stardust Polish I'm Tickled Pink
sunlight
This is seriously the cutest pink I own.  Its so dainty lol ;]  Flawless application, perfect with two coats, fast dry time.

Annnnd finally [and I apologize for the less than awesome holo shot, it was rainy when I did these ;c] is I'm So Blue.  This baby blue holo paired perfectly with Supernova [that I previously purchased form Stardust Polish].
Stardust Polish I'm So Blue
with Supernova accent
indoor light
Application and dry time consistent with previous polishes.

Drema is seriously the Holo Queeeeeen!  These holos are amazing quality!  You can do no wrong lady!  

Go visit Stardust Polish online and snatch up ALL THE POLISH!  Prices for the Feelings Collection range from $8.00 to $10.50.  
*-*-*-*-*
Follow me on Pinterest & IG @nauti_mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment